The Solution Architect will be responsible for interfacing with data center networking end user customers in the Cloud, SDN and NFV markets, understanding their pain points and deployment requirements in great detail, and utilizing Netronome’s Agilio hardware and solutions to solve/address the customer’s requirements. This candidate must be in tune with the latest developments in virtualized networking, security, traffic engineering and network-based analytics to ensure the alignment of Netronome’s product value proposition leading to customer design wins. The candidate will interface with end user customers, solve customer networking challenges and help Netronome win high value designs at data center end user customers. This exciting position is at the intersection of customers, industry thought leaders, Netronome engineering leadership and senior management, requiring the candidate to be capable of understanding and communicating bleeding edge server-based networking technology and their benefits succinctly. The candidate will influence Netronome’s product roadmap by communicating customer feature requirements through architecture specifications and working them through product management and engineering.
The QA Engineer's primary task is to perform white-box and blackbox testing of the company's hardware and software products. This individual will build test software to expose API defects in production level code as well as defects at the component and feature levels.
Netronome’s Software Product Management Director for the Agilio server-based networking software family will define the next wave of high-speed data center networking solutions. The director will be responsible for the definition and life-cycle management of Netronome's Agilio software platform used on the Agilio Intelligent Server Adapters and development tools for datapath programming using C and P4. This candidate must be in tune with the latest developments in virtualized networking, security, traffic engineering and network-based analytics to ensure the alignment and success of Netronome’s future software products. The candidate will also ensure software product releases are delivered on time and meet customer requirements in terms of features and performance. This exciting position is at the intersection of customers, industry thought leaders, Netronome engineering leadership and senior management, requiring the candidate to be capable of understanding and communicating bleeding edge technology at a fast pace.
• Capture market requirements, product requirements, and drive product roadmaps
• Cross-functional coordination across R&D, sales, and ecosystems for solution development and delivery
• Content and collateral creation to drive product launches, messaging, and sales engagements
• Interface with sales and customers to create and deliver customer solution presentations
• Author business plans supporting proposed products
• Software product line roadmap planning, including Agilio software and SDK data path programming tools
• Speaking engagements at industry conferences
• Managing Netronome’s open source offerings and public GitHub contributions
• Research and develop competitive analysis materials
• Track development trends in modern data center networking technologies and solutions
• 10+ years of experience in Product Management, Product Marketing or Technical Marketing Roles
• BSEE, CE, CS required, MBA a plus
• Competent in TCP/IP networking in a wide variety of Linux distributions (Other OSs a plus)
• Experience with network virtualization using Open vSwitch, Linux Firewall (and connection tracking) and Contrail vRouter in general server-based networking
• Networking datapath programming and associated tools
• Knowledge in requirements for server virtualization, network virtualization, NFV and network orchestration
• Experience with network control and orchestration using technologies such as Open Daylight and OpenStack
• Experience working with data center operators and OEMs/ODMs
• Experience with software pricing and business models
• Customer pre-sales design support experience
• Competitive analysis experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with public speaking to large audiences
Netronome is looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Marketing Programs Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, communicating, monitoring and continually improving integrated marketing campaigns, focused primarily in marketing Netronome’s intelligent server networking solution to the IT community. The position requires a highly motivated, proactive, and personable individual who will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing a variety of marketing programs that support the expansion and growth of the company’s products and services.
In this role, you will build, manage, and execute a marketing strategy for a global initiative. You will design and deliver integrated marketing materials and campaign plans to support program goals and effectively project manage the efforts through multiple marketing channels, including website, online advertising, email, social media, etc. You will work with the marketing team to develop and manage global campaign execution plans. You will develop and manage email campaigns to reach, engage, and nurture a wide range of customers and partners globally. The ideal candidate has a track record of success in developing marketing strategies, running email marketing campaigns, and nurture programs, and a strong background in audience targeting and segmentation. You also have proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders, strong project management skills, attention to detail, and an entrepreneurial, creative spirit. You will need to create effective marketing campaigns that generate awareness and create demand by helping customers understand our added-value to their business, which therefore accelerates the sales process.
• Define and execute marketing programs designed to raise awareness and brand recognition
• Create strategic and measurable campaign plans
• Develop detailed project plans, including goals, messaging, call to action, and distribution channels
• Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize conversion
• Work with marketing team to develop and manage global campaign schedule
• Use data and testing to optimize and improve content and targeting for campaigns
• Participate in creating and articulating the product messaging for products sold into the target markets
• 5+ years’ professional experience in marketing communications, demand generation, field marketing, channel marketing, preferably in high-technology
• Experience in driving programs and projects across cross functional teams within an organization
• Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms (specifically Salesforce, Eloqua or Marketo)
• Past experience marketing in B2B technology fields preferred
• Superior command of written and spoken English; the ability to write original content
• Experience in marketing data center server, cloud, virtualization, or telco products is desired
• Self-starter and self-leader, with impeccable follow-through and respect for technical accuracy
• BS/BA in Communications, Marketing or related field
Santa Clara & Pittsburgh
This position will define the next wave of high-speed data center networking solutions as Netronome's Software Product Line Manager. The Software PLM will be responsible for the definition of Netronome's next-generation software products aimed at accelerating all elements of network I/O in data center servers and virtualized security appliances. This candidate must be in tune with the latest developments in virtualized networking, security, and orchestration to ensure the alignment and success of Netronome's future software products. This exciting position is at the intersection of customers, industry thought leaders, Netronome engineering leadership, and senior management, requiring the candidate to be capable of understanding and communicating bleeding edge technology at a fast pace.