The Solution Architect will be responsible for interfacing with data center networking end user customers in the Cloud, SDN and NFV markets, understanding their pain points and deployment requirements in great detail, and utilizing Netronome’s Agilio hardware and solutions to solve/address the customer’s requirements. This candidate must be in tune with the latest developments in virtualized networking, security, traffic engineering and network-based analytics to ensure the alignment of Netronome’s product value proposition leading to customer design wins. The candidate will interface with end user customers, solve customer networking challenges and help Netronome win high value designs at data center end user customers. This exciting position is at the intersection of customers, industry thought leaders, Netronome engineering leadership and senior management, requiring the candidate to be capable of understanding and communicating bleeding edge server-based networking technology and their benefits succinctly. The candidate will influence Netronome’s product roadmap by communicating customer feature requirements through architecture specifications and working them through product management and engineering.
The QA Engineer's primary task is to perform white-box and blackbox testing of the company's hardware and software products. This individual will build test software to expose API defects in production level code as well as defects at the component and feature levels.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, debugging, testing and support of high-performance networking software. Contributions to include embedded and/or system software development.
Netronome is a proud member of the Linux kernel community. We have participated in a number of exciting new efforts in the networking stack. Our kernel engineers are also participating in development of embedded products. Netronome is currently seeking Software Engineers. The Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, debugging, testing and support of high-performance networking software. Contributions to include embedded and/or system software development.
The Software Engineer will be expected to work with other software developers and hardware developers at Netronome to design and develop host code and associated drivers (for Netronome SmartNICs) for popular server operating systems e.g. Linux. Most, if not all of the code developed is expected to be submitted upstream to the Linux (or equivalent) kernel mailing lists. The Software Engineer will construct data structure and algorithms; write quality code; explore innovative technical solutions; test and debug code; contribute to feature definition and design; examine feature feasibility and estimate development time; work with team to meet deadlines. Performing any and all such other professional duties or tasks as may be required.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• Experience working with the upstream community
• Knowledge of major network protocols such as TCP, IP, HTTP, Ethernet, ARP, ICMP, UDP
• Very good understanding of Linux internals
• Experience with CPU and memory architectures
• Experience developing high quality C code
• Experience working on device drivers
• Knowledge of basic bash, Python
• Experience with upstreaming patches preferred
• Experience working with Linux networking stack preferred
• Experience with advanced networking knowledge preferred
• Experience working on Linux-based embedded systems preferred
• Compiler knowledge preferred
• Experience working with complex architectures and heterogeneous systems preferred
• Exposure to eBPF preferred
• Experience working with ARM architecture preferred
• Upstream work
• Flat management
• Appreciation for employee initiatives
• Attending conferencesApply Now