Netronome Systems, Inc. is seeking an Operations Support Coordinator to be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the supply chain including shipping and receiving. This position will ensure sales orders are processed through the ERP system and shipped in order to meet the goals and expectations of Netronome and our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure production orders are shipped on time and per requirements of customer and internal commitments, including issuing shipping instructions and related documents to external warehouse and shipping suppliers and daily management of backlog.
• Coordinate and manage the work-in-process and finished goods inventories through the Epicor ERP system.
• Assist with annual inventory audit as needed and prepare all production items at Netronome and its suppliers for cycle count audits.
• Prepare and distribute inventory stock status reports by supplier and consigned location for annual audit and ad hoc reporting as required.
• Oversee the timely arrival of all raw materials and processing WIP, and schedule production to meet customer delivery requirements.
• Assist with any requirements for all product kitting including management of quantity sizes while taking into consideration yield issues, sealed packages, reel sizes, trays, etc. with awareness of the cost and scarcity of components.
• Load BOMs and enter work orders into Epicor ERP for products that will be kitted by Netronome and built at our contract manufacturer.
• Assist Purchasing with resolving product receipt issues with Netronome suppliers as required.
• Receive incoming shipments and/or services in Epicor ERP in a timely fashion in order to achieve accurate inventory counts and avoid delays in vendor payments by Accounts Payable and assist in the resolution of invoice issues as needed.
• Maintain First-In First-Out (FIFO) strategy for all finished goods and manage date codes against customer requirements.
• Assist engineering with Omnify maintenance as required.
• Assist with facilities requests as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent years of work experience.
• Knowledge of import and export international shipping preferred.
• Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems such as Epicor and functional modules preferred.
• MS Excel knowledge preferred.